The Town Crier
- Tulip Festival Seeks Volunteers & Float Riders
- Former Tulip Queens and Court Members: RSVP for Tulip Festival Royalty Brunch 2015
- Tulip Festival Will Feature Fireworks on Friday Evening
- Tulip Festival Concerts Will Open Onstage Orange City Summer Series
- Stadscentrum Grand Opening to be held May 6
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on festival happenings & ways you can support the Tulip Festival.
Breng ons een bezoek!
Pay us a visit!
Each year at Tulip-time it is Orange City’s good fortune and great pleasure to welcome thousands of visitors from near and far. Join us for a day as you recall the gentle charms of the old world and catch a new glimpse of the old Dutch customs.
What began in 1936 as a small celebration of Orange City’s Dutch heritage has led to over 70 years of what is now known as the Tulip Festival. Our annual celebration occurs every third weekend in May.
The internationally recognized Festival features music and dancing by children and adults in authentic Dutch costumes, two daily parades, nightly musical theatre, a carnival midway, Dutch delicacies, delicious food, plus thousands of tulips and a dozen replica windmills throughout this charming village.
So do come; join the tens of thousands of visitors who have discovered the particular pleasure of a festival that is ever-charming and colorful!
Photos tell our Festival story. We’d love to see your favorite photos. Share them here.